Make use of google documents
- Access your documents from anywhere: Whether you’re in your dorm room or the school library, you can access your Google Docs. Take advantage of this to make it easy to do your work on-the-go.
- Use Docs reference tools: Take advantage of the Define option to use Docs’ built in dictionary, as well as a thesaurus and an encyclopedia available for use right in your document.
- Go mobile: Google Docs is available on most smart phones, and has a number of capabilities available on the go.
- Save to different file types: You can easily save your documents and spreadsheets to commonly used file types like DOC, XLS, CSV, and HTML.
- Use keyboard shortcuts: With keyboard shortcuts, you can speed through all of your tasks in Google Docs.